Nice Weather: Time to Get Outside and Do Good While Having Fun!
Now that the nice weather is finally here, it is a great time for outdoor volunteer projects! Many of these are one-time events or projects, like Cape Cod Child Development's Healthy Family Fair, or AmeriCorps' "Mission Mashpee". There are also ongoing opportunities, like gardening and counting herring. Check out the calendar or start searching on key words or issue areas (on the menu to the right). Get outside and enjoy the Spring while you help build a stronger community!
Welcome to the Cape Cod Volunteers volunteer-matching website! Our mission is to match people to meaningful volunteer opportunities on Cape Cod. You can learn more about Cape Cod Volunteers services here
Already have an account?
Are you new to our site? Here's how it works:
If you want to recruit volunteers,
you can register your nonprofit organization here
If you want to volunteer on Cape Cod, there are a few ways you can search for volunteer opportunities:
- Check out our calendar for one-time volunteer opportunities.
- Pick an interest area from the list on the right.
- Conduct a keyword search in the box to the right or an advanced search here.
- Peruse our alphabetical lists of volunteer opportunities and agencies.
- NEW: Stop by our Volunteer Opportunity Centers and speak to one of our Volunteer Consultants about finding a meaningful volunteer opportunity. Upper Cape Location: Mashpee Public Library (64 Steeple Street, Mashpee), Hours: Tuesdays, 1:00-3:30 p.m.; Lower Cape Location: Harwich Community Center (100 Oak Street,Harwich). Hours: Thursdays, 9:30 a.m.-12 Noon Or call for an appointment: (508) 362-0242
To create a volunteer account
so you can log hours, receive custom automatic email notifications about volunteer opportunities, or save your searches, click here.
to learn more about the resources Cape Cod Volunteers provides for volunteers and nonprofits, and catch up on the latest Cape Cod Volunteers news.
We welcome your questions and comments! Click here to contact us for more information. You can also call (508) 362-0242.